Tuesday 25 September 2012

LOCKED IN AND PETE GOES CONKERS

I have been locked in and cannot get off the Droitwich canal in either direction.  The river Servern is closed due to floods and the Droitwich locks are locked!!!  Mazey says she is happy as the park is a play area for her.  As there is more rain forecast today and tomorrow, I may be resting for a while longer............  Pete says he would normally be happy as this used to happen to him in The Cock, HBO :-))

Pete has gone conkers - he has been out with Mazey and collected hundreds of them.  I overheard him talking to an old boater who suggested that conker oil eliminates spiders.  Spiders like making their home within my body - I don't mind...... Pete does.  So he has gone bonkers collecting the conkers!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment